High voltage glass line suspension insulators according to IEC 60305
We offer two types of disc insulators:
- standard glass insulators: U40, U70, U120, U160, U210, U300, U400
- anti fog glass insulators: U70, U120, U160
- Breaking load between 40kN and 240kN
- Frequencies up to 100 Hz are supported.
- Temperature range is between -60°C and +50°C.
- The insulators are made of an insulating element, a cap and a pin.
- The cap and pin are made of high-strength hot galvanized cast-iron, with corrosion- resistant coverage, according to IEC 60120.
- The cap and pin can be of the type ball-socket or clevis-tongue.
- The lock, a split-pin is made of stainless steel or phosphor bronze according to IEC 60372.
- Glass insulators are used to form a string.
Typical string values are:
|Line voltage (kV)||Number of standard insulators|