Busbar and Flexible Busbar
Flexible Insulated Laminated Connectors
- Standardized range available off the shelf or customized to your specifications
- Made from copper lamellas, tinned or bare copper
- PVC, silicone or santoprene insulation
- The best alternative to rigid busbars
- Usage: switch cabinets, switchgears systems, connecting generators, transformers, switching equipment.
Copper and aluminium busbar
- We manufacture Copper busbars and Aluminium busbars to suit a variety of applications.
- Made in plain, tin-plated: either bright or dull, or bright nickel.
- Busbars can be fabricated to any shape or size.
A laminated busbar are a series of copper strips press welded together.
The laminated busbar, also called shunt or compensator is a flexible connector to alliviate vibration, component movement or mis-alignment.
- Made in plain, tin-plated, silver-plated copper.
- The strips range from 0.1mm to 0.3mm in thickness, and the shunt assemblies are between 10mm and 40mm thick.
- Rivetted, press-tinned or presswelded assemblies
- The ends can be drilled, presswelded, welded, bent or configured to customer requirements.
Flexible busbar, Braided flexible, Flexible connector, Power conductor, Transformer braid
A flexible busbar, with connectors pressed on multiple copper braids.
- Available in plain, tinned or nickel plated copper braids
- Nickel plated copper for high temperature applications
- Cross sectional area, length according to individual needs.
- Straight or bended configuration
- Our braided flexible busbars can be made to customer requirements.